This notice has been last updated December 10th 2021.
This notice sets out the way in which miamirecruiters.com collect and use information about you in a way that is consistent with its responsibilities and your rights under relevant privacy laws. Please read it carefully so that you understand how your information is used.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY TERMS OR PRACTICES DESCRIBED IN THIS PRIVACY NOTICE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
WHY IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED?
miamirecruiters.com are retained by leading organizations to identify and place senior executive professionals. Your personal data is collected with the main purpose of presenting you with relevant career opportunities. miamirecruiters.com reserve the right to send out information not related to career opportunities, however this is a rare event.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
When submitting your information through the forms available on this website, miamirecruiters.com typically collect your name, email address, phone number, and any other details you might provide.
And, for example, we may collect certain information automatically when you visit this Website, including:
– Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
– Other unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers;
– Your browser type and operating system;
– Sites you visited before and after visiting the Services;
– Pages you view and links you click within the Services;
– Information about your interactions with e-mail messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were received, opened, or forwarded;
– And Standard Server Log Information.
WHAT HAPPENS WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Your personal information may be used to contact you to discuss opportunities. In rare occasions your personal information may be used to send you other types of information.
WHO IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARED WITH?
Your personal information will only be shared in the context of the service you required, with companies working with miamirecruiters.com when you are put forward for an opportunity, as well as some of our service providers.
HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION HELD?
miamirecruiters.com will hold your data for no longer than 2 years before seeking confirmation that you continue to agree to it.
You have the right to request access to your own personal information from miamirecruiters.com. This is sometimes known as a ‘subject access request’. Additionally, you have the right to request:
– that any inaccurate information held about you is corrected
– that information about you is deleted in certain situations
– that your personal information is not used anymore for certain purposes
– that your personal information is provided to you in a portable format
– that decisions about you are not made by wholly automated means
Many of the rights listed above are limited to certain defined circumstances and requests may not always be fulfilled. In such case, you will be told.
You can exercise your rights listed above by sending an email at miamirecruiters.com.
If you choose to make a request to exercise any of these rights, an answer shall be made in a timely manner and no later than one month.
If you have any question about how we are using your personal information or about how a request was handled, then please contact email@example.com.